Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just some stuff


A third candidate has jumped into the race to become the next student body president at Adams. Her name is Hilary Lang. She got in on the last day to get in.
Hiliary IMO is even more goody goody than Haley if that's possible. Lemme tell ya bout Hilary. She's a vegan and she's from California and she went to the national spellin' bee last year and I think Haley knows her pretty well. I don't know her too good. Then again I don't know Mia, either.



Meanwhile, I had my first run-in 2day with the Queen of Mean. And I'm not talking about Kylee either. It's Night-Meredith Hopkins herself, captain of the cheerleaders and the front runner to become the next student body prez.
"Where ya goin, weirdo?" she asked, flippin her hair. The strawberry shampoo made my eyes water. "You know, you're not supposed to be wearing that helmet and skates in the hallway."
"I'm going to the newspaper office," I said as I skated away.



Yes that's Natalie Spencer in the Adams colors. She's a cheerleader now.

No comments:

Post a Comment