Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I know it's late...


I didn't dress out at PE today, I left my gym clothes at home. Just as well tho, I brought my laptop and looked up some stuff.



Night-Meredith walked in, lookin 4 the teacher. "She's not here," Mia told her, "and even if she were I wouldn't tell you where she is."



Then she glared at Kate. "What YOU lookin' at, brace face?"
"All I see is a speck of dirt," Kate shot back. Meredith flipped her hair in Mia and Kate's faces and left.



Kate and I ran into her and her posse in the hallway before lunch. I don't know who the redhead is, but the curly haired girl in the pink skirt is Sasha Moore, and the other dark haired girl on the end is Vicky Vaccaro.
The first debate for student body president is this Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Good for Kate! I loved her comment; it is much appreciated by me. Snobs need to be put into their places somehow. :)
    -Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith is so nasty! Go Kate! That meanbee Meredith SO needs to be put in her place.

    By the way Lindsey, I'm Wendy! I don't know if you recognize me from Haley's blog or not.

    ReplyDelete