Monday, October 4, 2010

Glee Club

The election isn't the only thing going on at Adams Middle School.
We now have a glee club (insert green barfing emoticon here) and we owe it all 2 one person.


Her name is Cassidy Fitzgerald, she moved here from Kentucky, she's a fan of the TV show "Glee" and she dreams of going on Broadway. Gag me.


Anyway, they're signing folks up for the glee club till the 15th. I saw Cassidy in the hallway with her table.


I looked over while I was coming out of the cafeteria and I saw Harriet over there with Cassidy. Harriet? Glee Club?



Sure enough, when I passed by Cassidy's table, I see "Harriet Jones" written on the page. I can't believe she signed up for this. Wait till I tell this to Haley.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa-Harriet signing up for Glee Club? Wow. I mean, I don't blame her for liking Glee (I'm a gleek!), but it just doesn't seem like Harriet.

    ReplyDelete