Thursday, October 7, 2010

A rotten day


2day was a mizrable day.
First I ran into Cassidy Fitzgerald in the hallway. Literally. Nearly knocked her down with my skates.
She didn't complain tho, she just dusted herself off and kept going. But not be4 she asked me for the 10,000th time if I wanted to join the glee club. She claims 2 have 12 sigs already. "Ya know, Lindsey," Cassidy says, "we could sure use your ... energy ... in the glee club." I roll my eyes. First off, I'm not even sure how she knew my name. Srsly, can y'all imagine me singing? Ok, imagine a croaking frog. That's what my brother Ethan says I sound like. I tried singing during dreidel last Hanukkah, trust me.


Next, I run into Hall-Monitor Hilary -- that's Hilary Lang, who is running for student body president -- and she totally gives me the evil-eye as shes setting up her campaign stuff.
Then, I forgot my gym clothes again so I heard the three words I dread most in the English language.
Saturday. Morning. Detention.
Apparentley, you could only not have your uniform a certain number of days before you get detention. So, now I have to get up at 8 on Saturday morning and go to detention for 4 hours. Fun. Not.
The worst thing of all, is I caught my brother, Ethan Bergman, who tries soooo hard to be kewl and hang around the kewl gurlz, with his arms around... yes the scum of the earth, Kylee Phillips. Ewwwwww.
And finally, this evening Vee comes home and says she needs $7K for dental work and some of us girls will have to be re-adopted out. She's said me and a few others are safe tho, she's gonna concentrate on rehoming Cabbage Patch dolls first before dealing with AGs. I don't wanna see anybody leave, even tho I don't like some of 'em, most of 'em I don't even know well.

No comments:

Post a Comment