Monday, October 11, 2010

More rotten luck





K, so I was late 4 detention Sat morning (see last post 4 why) and they made me stay another hour. I was depressed about that.
So now Kate is depressed cause her beloved Cincy Reds lost (she calls it 'swept') in the baseball playoffs. She still goes back there every summer.
And my rotten luck has continued. Today I ran into Mia St. Clair and Natalie Spencer in the hallway, they had come from dance class. Since when do we take dance classes at Adams?
"Oh, hi, Linds and Kate," Mia said in between sips. "Where you guys off to?"
"We're going to the paper, we have to put out another edition," Kate replied, "news never sleeps."
Then she asked Mia why she dropped out of the race to be student council president.
"I've got regionals coming up in a few weeks," Mia answered. I'd forgotten that she'd been a champion figure skater and I thought she'd quit that.
Meanwhile, Cassidy is still on me about joining the glee club. I can't see myself doing it. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment