Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!


Hanukkah is the Jewish Festival of Lights, it was today, on the 6th day of Hanukkah, that I got my Hanukkah outfit from Vee. I got to light the menorah for the first time at home too. At our house, each family member gets a turn at lighting the menorah. Today it was my turn and I was excited, cause it was the first time I ever got to light it. "Lindsey, you're a big girl now," mom said, "I think it's time to let you light it."
I tried to be as careful as I could with the burning candle -- but don't worry, everything is in tact and the house isn't burnt down.
There's a chance of snow flurries down here 2nite so K8 and I are gonna try to stay up as long as we can.
Oh, and I got Mini Rebecca as a Hanukkah gift, I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment